|image via weheartit.com|
New Year, new start. Or at least that's how we'd like it to go, right? Resolutions and dreams of a better life are great, but they're nothing without a solid action plan and a way to make it happen. Moving into 2013, I want you to think about what you want for yourself and your life. I also want you to think about what you don't want.
One of my all-time favorite songs is "Daning in the Dark" by Bruce Springsteen. There's a line that goes: "I ain't nothing but tired, man I'm just bored with myself // You can't start a fire without a spark // This gun's for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark." And it's the friggin truth. You've gotta start somewhere. So here we go.
Use these questions to take serious inventory of each area of your life. Write down what's working, and what's not. And for the areas that need a little extra love, I want you to list out ways in which you can improve them.
Pour a glass of wine, cup of coffee, whatever tickles your fancy, and grab a piece of paper. Answer these questions honestly, fully, and whole heartedly.
You owe it to yourself to sparkle in 2013.
1. What's working (let's start with the positive, shall we?) What do you love about your life right now? What feels good?
2. What's not working? What absolutely has to go in 2013?
3. How are you going to get rid of all the bullshit? Give details.
4. Areas that need a little love? What's something that could use a little fixing or extra care?
5. Game plan for improving each of those areas. Be specific!
Want more? Join us for an incredible workshop kicking off January 9th! There are only a few spots left!